Therapy & Restorative Services
Maintaining Quality of Life & Functionality
We provide the necessary nursing care to maximize the potential of our long-term care residents to attain and maintain physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being. Our occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy professionals work hard to keep our residents’ minds and bodies sharp.
Therapies Offered at Gardens on Quail:
- Seating and positioning
- Non-pharmacological pain management (manual therapy, e-stim, ultrasound, etc.)
- Cognitive and community reintegration programming
- Vital-Stim© (a neuromuscular electric stimulation treatment for dysphagia, AAC and dementia)
- Augmentative and alternative communication programming for residents with significant communication impairments
- Manual therapy as a treatment for dysphagia
- Wound care
- IV therapies
- Medication management
To learn more about the therapies offered at Gardens on Quail, please contact our staff today.