Memory Care and Assisted Living
Comfort, respect, and dignity are all important aspects in maintaining quality of life when living with memory impairment. Our 24-hour care is led by a team of professional, attentive, licensed clinicians, and overseen by a physician. Our approach to memory care is to make the resident feel entirely at home. We focus on creating a warm environment where wellness and activity are a top priority and much more than you’ll find at just any assisted living.
Care Offerings and Amenities
Dedicated care by associates specially trained to meet the needs of residents with memory impairment.
- Move-in ready suites including furnishings, linens, towels and basic toiletries with en suite full bathrooms
- Licensed professional staff, RNs, LPN’s, Qualified Medication Administration Personnel, and CNAs on site 24/7
- Community onsite rounding physicians and medical staff
- All clinical programs overseen by our in-house Medical Director specializing in Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Large open hallways and beautifully furnished common areas
- Monthly activity calendars with options for offsite outings
- Community spa room with walk-in jetted tub, fireplace, and warm ambiance
- Dining program with three meals per day, snacks, and an onsite Registered Dietitian
- Beautifully landscaped secure grounds including putting green, raised garden beds, and ample outdoor seating
- Monthly onsite family support groups for families of our residents and community alike
If you or a loved one is in need of memory care and assisted living, please contact Gardens on Quail today to arrange a tour of our community.