Special Offer – Get Your 3rd and 6th Month Free
Contact us today for more information. | New residents only. Restrictions apply.
Are you looking for a turn-key move-in with all of your meals taken care of daily? Our independent living units offer a wide variety of meal options in our dining room. Thinking of dining in? Simply place an order and we’ll deliver a freshly cooked meal right to your door.
Independent Living Plus residents enjoy a warm, engaging environment, with a helpful staff fully prepared to deliver professional, respectful, and discreet care. The Gardens on Quail offers 83 apartments that sit on nearly four acres. Each apartment offers hard-to-match amenities with wonderful views nestled in a quiet neighborhood.
Additionally, we offer a host of on-site amenities including:
- Modern Bistro for dining
- Fitness center
- Movie Theater.
Regardless of the level of care, The Gardens on Quail encourages residents to follow their interests and pursue new passions, all while providing the comforts of home.
Not sure of the level of care that your loved one needs? Give us a ring or contact us and we’ll help you along the way!
Apartments and Suites
Choose an apartment or suite below to see the layout and images.
350 sq. ft.
485 sq. ft.
705 sq. ft.
Your basic monthly rental fee includes:
- Care staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Registered Nurse oversight
- Individualized care plans
- Three meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and linen changes
- All utilities are included in the rent
- Daily trash service
- Complimentary washers and dryers in each wing or staff laundry services
- Community-wide WiFi
- DirectTV High Definition TV
- Emergency pull cord or pendant (additional cost) system monitored by staff 24 hours a day
- On-site third-party therapy services (additional cost)
- Available on-site medical services – physician’s, podiatry care, audiology, emergency care via concierge physicians, radiology (additional cost)
- Free scheduled transportation to doctors appointments available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
(30-mile round trip)
- Weekly bus transportation to local stores, banks, churches, restaurants, etc