Special Offer – Get Your 3rd and 6th Month Free
Contact us today for more information. Offer Ends June 30th, 2021 | New residents only. Restrictions apply.
Alzheimer’s disease is one of the greatest challenges that a person, their family, friends, and caregivers can face – emotionally, physically, and financially. We offer a unique and specialized program designed to cater to the needs of residents living with various forms of dementia including Alzheimer’s Disease.
Dallas Creek is an all-inclusive environment with dedicated staff available 24 hours a day. We provide daily activities and a personalized daily care plan for each resident; enhancing the quality of life during their stay in Dallas Creek.
Dallas Creek is a quaint neighborhood consisting of 13 private studio apartments and spacious living areas with a fireplace. Our dining room and activity area gives our residents the opportunity to dine and socialize in a comfortable and calming environment. Our secured, well-manicured courtyard offers a wonderful outdoor setting for our residents to enjoy.
Apartments and Suites
Memory Care Options in Arvada, Colorado
There are many options for your loved one to choose from when it comes to memory care. We offer a variety of suites that have the amenities that you’ll find at home with the peace of mind that your loved one will be cared for around the clock. Choose an apartment or suite below to see the layout and images.
350 sq. ft.
485 sq. ft.
705 sq. ft.
Dallas Creek Features:
- 13 private apartments in a secure environment
- Secured courtyard
- RN oversight
- Mini refrigerator
- Daily trash service
- Three meals daily
- DirectTV; High-Definition TV
- All utilities included in rent
- Community-wide WiFi
- Full activities calendar
- All-inclusive rent including personalized care plans
- Available on-site medical services – physician’s, podiatry care, audiology, emergency care via concierge physicians, radiology (additional cost)
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Emergency pendant (additional cost) system monitored by staff 24 hours a day