Wellness is a top priority at the Gardens on Quail, and proper nutrition is a crucial component. We serve all meals restaurant-style with many choices. Although we encourage dining room attendance as part of your stay, those who wish to remain in their rooms for meals receive prompt room service, straight from our kitchen.
Specialized diets ordered by your physician are well prepared and created by our culinary team to please both the palate and the eye. Our staff will meet with you to answer your questions and create a meal plan just for you.
- Fresh, seasonal ingredients
- Happy hour every Friday from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekly wine night paired to the food
- Monthly food committee meetings to share your ideas with the chef
- Weekly rotating chef specials along with a standard restaurant-style menu
- Special menus on holidays
We are committed to providing assisted living residences with personal care, exceptional dining services, and other comprehensive senior services that are responsive to the needs and preferences of our residents and their families. We offer a special Memory Care community (Dallas Creek) for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia symptoms.
The Gardens on Quail Retirement Community has been an active member of the Arvada community since 2012. We provide our residents with a high-quality, active lifestyle based on the different care levels our community offers.